forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index
forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index
forum.dwylbtzle.info
FREE-RANGE FLOYD-FREAK ASYLUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It can't happen here, do do do to
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: It can't happen here, do do do to Reply with quote

By MIKE CORDER,Associated Press Writer AP - Thursday, November 22
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - One was a Somali refugee, the other an Argentine investment banker. Both are now high-profile Dutch women challenging this country to rethink its national identity.

Princess Maxima, the Argentine-born wife of Crown Prince Willem Alexander, triggered a round of national soul-searching with a speech last month about what exactly it means to be Dutch in an age of mass migration.

"The Netherlands is too complex to sum up in one cliche," she said. "A typical Dutch person doesn't exist."

Her comments have tapped into an unsettled feeling among many Dutch who fear traditional values have been eroded in a country roiled by a rise in Muslim extremism. It's a view espoused by Somali-born Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who has turned her back on her Islamic roots.

Conservatives in this nation of 16 million say the long Dutch tradition of welcoming immigrants and putting little or no pressure on them to integrate undermines Western values.

"Unfortunately, the debate about Dutch identity is too often held at a very trite and trivial level _ as if the discussion is between Brussels sprouts and wooden shoes on the one hand, and couscous and caftans on the other," said Bart Jan Spruyt, founder of The Edmund Burke Foundation, a conservative think tank.

"What is really at stake, due to a frivolous immigration policies and decades of multicultural indifference, is the identity of the Dutch nation, Dutch history and culture as a part of the history of Western civilization."
Han van der Horst, author of a popular book on Dutch culture and history, staunchly defends the nation's live-and-let-live traditions. He points to an old Dutch saying that translates as "everybody is entitled to his own views," but hastens to add: "It doesn't mean you respect those views or share" them.

That attitude historically allowed rigidly separated groupings known as "pillars" to form in society, meaning people of different faiths or political persuasion had their own churches, schools, newspapers, television and radio broadcasters and labor unions.

The system began to unravel in the 1960s, but some observers see the rise of Islam as a new pillar in Dutch society _ mosques are springing up around the country and Muslims have their own schools and Web sites.
Hirsi Ali, the former Somali refugee, is one of the success stories of Dutch immigration policy, but also one of its fiercest critics. She condemns the Dutch tradition of multiculturalism, saying tolerance for the intolerant has provided a dangerous breeding ground for Islamic radicalism.

Fear of such radicalism crystallized after the 2004 murder of filmmaker Theo van Gogh, Hirsi Ali's collaborator on the controversial movie "Submission" _ a fictional study of abused Muslim women with scenes of near-naked women with Quranic texts engraved on their flesh.
Van Gogh's assailant shot the filmmaker and slit his throat on an Amsterdam street, leaving a letter pinned to his chest threatening the life of Hirsi Ali, who wrote the film's screenplay. Despite going into hiding with 24-hour police protection, Hirsi Ali continued to speak out.

"Our migration policy is a failure," she told The Associated Press in an interview last year. "We used to pretend that we were a homogenous little country and that Holland is not a migration country. We have become a migration country like the United States."

After she arrived in the Netherlands as an asylum seeker fleeing an arranged marriage, Hirsi Ali quickly mastered the Dutch language, found a job and then went to university to earn a degree, eventually becoming a lawmaker for the conservative Liberal Party.

She moved to the United States last year to take a job with a conservative think tank in Washington, but returned home this month after the Dutch government said it would not pay for round-the-clock protection in America.

Since the Van Gogh slaying, the conservative government has reversed course on multiculturalism, passing a raft of laws that emphasize integration over cultural tolerance _ most notably forcing foreigners to take citizenship courses and learn Dutch.

It's within that context that Princess Maxima's speech created such a stir, especially because the Dutch monarchy is not usually political.
Dutch lawmakers from all sides of the political spectrum also have weighed in. Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende _ one of three government ministers who approved the princess' speech before she delivered it _ supported her views. Right-wing, anti-Islam lawmaker Geert Wilders labeled it politically correct "tittle-tattle."

Mohammed Sini, the chairman of Islam and Citizenship, a national moderate Muslim organization, said there is a tendency in the Netherlands to group all Muslims together, bracketing moderates along with extremists.
He expressed hope that the old Dutch spirit of live-and-let-live would prevail.

"The key is respect _ that you respect one another's values _ that is a key Dutch trait and fortunately there are still many people here who carry on the Dutch culture in that way."

"When a small man casts a long shadow, it's sunset" (some Chinese wise guy, who no doubt foresaw Obama)
Foesad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She condemns the Dutch tradition of multiculturalism, saying tolerance for the intolerant has provided a dangerous breeding ground for Islamic radicalism.

Exclamation Exclamation
the angel gabriel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can always count on the Dutch to be one step ahead of the game, we are too soft to do anything like this, but its what the UK needs too.
Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone once told me that the biblical definition of a "nation"
is "religious tradition"

yer nation worshipped Dogan the Fish god
or Molech The Devourer Of Children

or they worshipped THE LORD
The Living Fire God

THAT is yer nation

figure it out

"Thou hast expanded the nation"

if ANYONE wanted to join and worship The LORD
fine
you HAD to let them
NO-ONE COULD BE DENIED
race was never a consideration
but you didn't have to TOLERATE enemies

I don't TOLERATE Molech
I am not required to

God is real
Satan is real
Jesus is King
Allah was a pagan moon God
Mohammed was a mass murdering mind-control charlatan caravan raider
PERIOD
He's a false prophet
a criminal--an adulterer and a murderer
his religion is a bogus fake joke
and you heard it here first

Old Geezer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwylbtzle wrote:
someone once told me that the biblical definition of a "nation"
is "religious tradition"

yer nation worshipped Dogan the Fish god
or Molech The Devourer Of Children

or they worshipped THE LORD
The Living Fire God

THAT is yer nation

figure it out

"Thou hast expanded the nation"

if ANYONE wanted to join and worship The LORD
fine
you HAD to let them
NO-ONE COULD BE DENIED
race was never a consideration
but you didn't have to TOLERATE enemies

I don't TOLERATE Molech
I am not required to

God is real
Satan is real
Jesus is King
Allah was a pagan moon God
Mohammed was a mass murdering mind-control charlatan caravan raider
PERIOD
He's a false prophet
a criminal--an adulterer and a murderer
his religion is a bogus fake joke
and you heard it here first

Other than that he was a pretty nice guy. Laughing Laughing Wink

"When a small man casts a long shadow, it's sunset" (some Chinese wise guy, who no doubt foresaw Obama)
Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIGGER STILL OWES ME TWELVE DOLLARS!

Laughing

note
that was a line
about Jesus
that richard prior once delivered in his comedy act Laughing

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooops!
got that mixed up with Chris Rock

in DOGMA
chris rock is an angel
who falls down out of the sky
naked
and he says he came from heaven
so jay and silent bob
and everybody
asks him if he knows Jesus:

"KNOW Him? Nigger still owes me twelve dollars!"
Laughing

the richard prior one...
he's a wino who claims he knows Jesus:

"I TOLD that boy!: Son, if you go hangin' around them Jews, without any money, thay gonna NAIL yer ass!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

the angel gabriel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that movie is funny as fuck, one of my favourites. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Foesad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the angel gabriel wrote:
you can always count on the Dutch to be one step ahead of the game, we are too soft to do anything like this, but its what the UK needs too.

YES! it is exactly what the UK needs. The US needs it even more but we'll NEVER see it. We've become so panzy-assed when it comes to minorities that to even HINT at doing something about it, you're an intolerant biggot.
The US will be the last place on Earth to defend itself from a non-hostile take-over. Evil or Very Mad
Cirrus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost agree.

I think that minorities cannot rule - that's why they are minorities. That doesn't mean that a person coming from a minority can't. If that person earns that right acording to the rules, he or she is no longer part of a minority, he's well fit culturally. And I do believe that race has very little to do with it, religion more like it, even though people don't often realize it.

My country is mainly catholic, and we accept other religions, no problem. Acceptance is different from tolerance. I hate the word tolerance. It makes others seem inferior. Even so, our cultural matrix is catholic, and I, not being that much of a believer, think that it's the way it's gotta be.
Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catholics and Mexicans
and greasy spics like you Laughing Wink
are part of the GREATER nation

that's why Mexicans invading don't bother me much

Christians coming here to work like goddamn slaves for peanuts
just isn't something I can get all irate about
given all the other problems, right now

except they should demand higher wages
THAT pisses me off:
that some company gives THEM a job, working like a slave
for peanuts
if yer gonna take my job
let it be because yer smarter
or better at it
or work harder
not because someone is taking advantage of you

that makes us BOTH chumps Evil or Very Mad

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exd 22:21 Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exd 23:9 Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jer 7:6 [If] ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

Zec 7:10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

Mal 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in [his] wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger [from his right], and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

"stranger", in this context means illegal alien wandering refugee migrant crop worker
that's EXACTLY what THAT meant
-why such strong language by The LORD?
because if He set you up as the shining white light city upon the hill
and you act like an asshole to some starving slave who wanders in
especially one who believes in Him
THAT PERSON MIGHT CRY UNTO THE LORD
AND THE LORD MIGHT HEAR HIM

and then yer making GOD look like a chump

and NOW yer in trouble with the wrong guy! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Dwylbtzle on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you think I'm kidding?

Exd 22:21 Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Exd 22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.

Exd 22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;

Exd 22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you READ what He said
it's against His law to EVEN "glean the corners of yer field"

that means that if you ARE CAREFUL to scoop up every single goddamn speck of grain
no poor person
passing by
could even find a speck to eat

in a 7 trillion dollar per year economy
bitching about mexicans working as slaves in a lettuce or grape field
or in a slaughter house

is gleaning the corners of yer field
TOO MUCH

if yer saying HIS NATION is THAT NIGGARDLY
or NEEDS TO BE
yer pissing off the wrong guy Evil or Very Mad

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOPS!
I got that wrong:
(from google):

United States GDP: $13.13 trillion (2006 est.) (purchasing power parity)
According to https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/us.html

well, that's even WORSE! Evil or Very Mad

you BETTER listen to me
THIS is what I study MOST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: